On The Agenda: June 2021 By President Karen M. Coakley
Updated: Jun 24, 2021
Summer is here! Life is slowly returning to normal. More of us will be traveling again. Here are a few safety tips:
1. When traveling, make arrangements to have your mail and newspaper picked up.
2. Put a few of your lights on timers.
3. Ask a trusted friend or neighbor to check on your home.
4. When you are getting gas, lock your car while you are pumping it.
5. Remove valuables from your car and lock it. Theft from auto is still one of our biggest problems.
If you have a topic that you would like to discuss at a future meeting I can be reached at 301.937.3490 or email@example.com.