Laurel Churches Participate in Joint Venture to Publicize Bazaars
Some local Laurel Churches have joined together to publicize their church Bazaars by using a Holiday Bazaar Passport. The bazaar dates/times, participating churches and addresses are:
· October 21, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Laurel Presbyterian Church, 7610 Sandy Spring Road, Laurel, 20707
· November 3, 2-8 p.m. and November 4, 9 a.m.-8 p.m., St. Nicholas Catholic Church, 8603 Contee Road, Laurel, 20708
· November 4, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., St. Mary of the Mills Catholic Church, 114 Saint Mary’s Place, Laurel, 20707
· November 11, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Resurrection of Our Lord Catholic Church, 8402 Brock Bridge Road, Laurel, 20724
· November 18, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., St. Philip’s Episcopal Church, 522 Main St., Laurel, 20707
Since the Laurel Presbyterian Church Bazaar is now in the past, attendees can pick up a Holiday Bazaar Passport at St. Nicholas Holiday Market or St. Mary of the Mills Church Bazaar, so they can attend the rest of the bazaars on the Passport list. The Passport will have a place for each church to stamp your Passport to verify your attendance. Turn your completed Passport in at the last bazaar at St. Philip’s Holly Days Bazaar.
Individuals who attend the greatest number of bazaars will be eligible to win a $100 gift card. Questions, contact Pat Farmer, 240-762-3895.